A home-away-from-home penthouse apartment sleeping 6 with spectacular panoramic views overlooking Verbier and the valley, and your own private sauna.
Best time to visit
This charming penthouse apartment is located just a 50m walk from La Savoleyres lift hub for easy access to the pistes, in an ideal spot for those looking for a bit of quiet from the main town centre. Just a short walk up from the garage and you reach the entrance of Chalet Altiplano. The entrance brings you to the top floor where you will be immediately greeted with a spectacular panoramic view of Verbier and the valley below. Your first steps will bring you into the open-plan living and dining area with fireplace and kitchen. The large south facing balcony can be accessed throughout the living room. Head down-stairs to the lower floor where the 3 bedrooms are located, as well as your private sauna for the ultimate relaxing treat in the afternoon or evening. Should you wish to head into town, the property has its own driver service available in the morning and evening to make sure your adventure in Verbier is hassle free.
- Private chef and chalet host to prepare daily cooked and continental breakfast, freshly baked afternoon tea and gourmet three course evening meals on six of your seven nights
- Uninterrupted panoramic views of Verbier and the Swiss Alps
- Relax in your private sauna after a tiring day on the slopes
- Catch the first and last lift at Le Savoleyres, just a 50m walk from the chalet steps
Traditional Swiss alpine chalet apartment built from woods such as pine and oak. The interior has been furnished to compliment the stunning panoramic view of the mountains and valley, and is therefore minimal but cosy and inviting. The bedrooms have been kept traditional, with plenty of faux-fur bethrows and pillows.
Rooms and Suites
The master bedroom sleeps 2 and has its own en-suite which includes a bath. This room also has access to the south facing balcony overlooking the valley.
The double bedroom sleeps 2 and neighbours a fully equipped wet room.
The twin bedroom sleeps 2 and provides access to the south facing balcony overlooking the valley.
Verbier is known as one of the best in the world, sitting at a height of 1,500km above sea level and offering access to 800km of ski routes through the Swiss Alps. The apartment is located just a 50m walk from La Savoleyres lift hub for easy access to the pistes. It is also positioned in an ideal spot for those looking for a bit of quiet from the main town centre.
Après ski and dining
Dining at Chalet Valentine has been designed to ensure zero hassle for you and your group. A personal chef and chalet host will be on hand to provide a glass of bubbles on arrival, cooked breakfast 6 days a week, afternoon tea, and gourmet 3-course dinners paired with delicious wines in the evening. Should you desire more freedom to your dining experience, we can arrange a ‘tailored luxury’ service, or a ‘self-catered’ service. These options are perfect for those who wish to mix between dining in and out at many of the resort’s wonderful restaurants only a short walk away.
Spa and Wellness
After a wonderful but tiring day on the slopes, there’s nothing better than coming back the privacy of your own chalet and then heading to the on-site spa and wellness facilities to relieve your sore muscles. The facilities include a sauna, hammam, indoor swimming pool and a gym room equipped with a variety of cardio machines and weights.
- The finest selection of house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Heated boot warmers
- Equipment storage on top and lower floor
- Private driver service (07:00-11:00 and 15:00-19:45)
- Concierge service (ski lessons, restaurant reservations, massages, childcare, taxi service)
- In-chalet sauna
- Optional private chef to prepare cooked breakfasts and gourmet three course dinners with matching wines
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Chambery (CMF): 2 hours, 45 mins
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Low season price from: €8,400
High season price from: POA