Air conditioning | Swimming pool | Table tennis | Wifi
Prices from £3,144 per week
About the villa
Magnificent sea views | Fitness room | Prices for smaller groups
Set in the foothills of Mount Etna with spectacular panoramic views over the Mediterranean Sea, Casale Catarrato opens up to a shaded al fresco dining terrace, lawned gardens and beautiful cherry trees, and an exclusive swimming pool from which the magnificent surroundings can be observed. With excellent local restaurants and vineyards for wine tastings in the vicinity of the villa, this property is an ideal holiday destination for a large group of friends or two families sharing. Casale Catarrato combines the traditional charm of an Italian country house with the luxury of a contemporary property. The open-plan kitchen and dining room, along with the cosy living room, have direct access to the al fresco dining table and the gardens leading to the private pool. There is a family suite consisting of a room with king size bed connecting to a twin bedroom at the rear, and another double bedroom with king size bed, shower room en suite, and access to the terrace.
A treatment room and a shower room complete the accommodation on the ground floor. A staircase leads up to the first floor with two double bedrooms with king size beds, each with shower room en suite, and a double bedroom also with king size bed with adjacent shower room opening to a panoramic terrace containing numerous seating areas and a fire pit in the centre. Casale Catarrato is close to all amenities in lively and atmospheric Milo, with an open-air theatre and an extensive cultural programme during the summer months. Our view is that this is a good choice to experience authentic local restaurants and villages and also to enjoy the lively towns of Taormina, Siracusa and Catania.
- 2 Cots
- High chair
- Portable barbecue
- Fire pit
- Satellite TV (limited English speaking channels)
- DVD Player
Games and Sports
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Treadmill in fitness room
- 12m x 6m
- 1.4m - 2.2m deep
- Built-in steps
- Saline treatment
- This pool has a new cover installed which is closed by two thirds during the warm summer months
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Dining room opening onto terrace
- Sitting room opening onto terrace
- Shower room
- Double bedroom with king size bed and shower room en suite (can be twin) opening to terrace at front
- Treatment/fitness room with shower room en suite at rear
- Family suite: Double bedroom connecting to twin bedroom at rear
FIRST FLOOR (AVAILABLE AT ADDITIONAL COST FOR 7 - 12 PEOPLE)
- Shower room
- 2 Double bedrooms with shower room en suite opening to terrace
- Double bedroom (king size bed)
- Chemist, bar, butcher, several restaurants, open air theatre 1.7km Milo
- Barone Villagrande vineyard 3.4km
PLACES OF INTEREST
- Zafferanea Etnea 17km
- Taormina 20km
- Bronte 52km
- Siracusa 98km
- Caltagirone 105km
- Ragusa 138km
- Modica 159km
- Riposto 11km
- Catania 46km
Service & Staffing
- Maid service 1 day(s) per week
- Linen change 1 day(s) per week
- Towel change midweek
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Cook service Euro 300 per meal plus the cost of the food and beverages
- Welcome buffet
- Special occasion venue fee
- Cooking classes
- In-villa beauty treatments
- Airport Transfer
Electricity is included up to 400 kWh per week, adequate for normal use. The meter is read on arrival and at the end of the rental. Extra electricity usage is 0.50 Euro per Kwh unit payable locally.
For parties up to 6 people, only the ground floor will be available. Please note that the first floor is available at additional cost for parties of 7 – 12 people.
Please note that the preferred suppliers for the villa must be used for any additional services. Unknown extra staff are not permitted at the villa.
Please note that there is a Euro 1000 cash advance payable on arrival. Any additional services (such as cook service) will be offset against this advance.
An English speaking Ground handler will visit during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 17:00 . Departure by 10:00
For arrivals between 21:00 – 24:00, a late arrival fee of €50 will be charged, payable in cash locally on arrival.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.