Amalfi Coast, Italy, Campania & the Amalfi Coast
Air conditioning | Cook service | Infinity pool | Wifi
Prices from TBC
About the villa
Stunning sea views | Shady terraces | Cook service included
Modern amenities and high standards of service enhance the comfort and grandness at this historic house. Ornate paintwork, huge portraits, elaborate artefacts and grand chandeliers are liberally sprinkled in spacious rooms, where features include huge arches and frescoed or vaulted ceilings. The gorgeous galley kitchen is brimming with old world character but replete with modern appliances. In the open-plan sitting/dining room, colourfully mismatched furniture and fabrics create a feel of arty informality, complemented by a Bose sound system, WiFi and large screen satellite TV. And each of the twelve bedrooms has air conditioning and en suite bathrooms. Tiered into the steep slopes, the palazzo’s outdoor areas all enjoy superb sea views and include a lovely lawned garden with dappled tree shade; a little breakfast area, styled with fun fabrics and bright floor tiles; a large shaded terrace, elegantly furnished for dining and relaxing al fresco; and a private infinity pool in a prettily planted patio. And all this is just a ten minute walk from Positano centre.
- Cot and highchair
- 55" Satellite TV with SKY cinema, sport
- Bose sound system
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Private Infinity Pool
- 8.5m x 4.5m
- 1.30m deep with ladder steps
- Infinity pool: Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website
- Pool towels provided
- Washing Machine
- Hairdryers For All Bedrooms
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Safe in each room
- Four double bedrooms (can be split into twins) each with bathroom en suite and access to terrace. Please note two bedrooms accessed via terrace
- Living and dining area opening onto large terrace with furnished dining area and seating
- Four double bedrooms (can be split into twins) each with bathroom en suite and access to terrace
- Four double bedrooms (can be made as twin) each with en suite shower room
- Nearest shops, restaurants, tennis court, boat hire, hydrofoil to Amalfi, Sorrento and Capri 10-minute walk
- Amalfi 17km
- Ravello 25km
- Pompeii 45km
- Santa Maria di Castellabate (Palazzo Belmonte) 110km
- Main beach 10-minute walk
- Naples 60km
- Naples 57km
- Cook and assistant can prepare and serve breakfast, and cook and serve one main meal (either lunch or dinner per day)
- Daily Continental breakfast
- One complimentary cooking class
- Welcome dinner
- Maid service 7 days per week
- Linen and towel change daily as required
- Personal laundry service
- Porterage included from 1600 to 1800 hrs on Saturday on arrival and 0800 - 1000 hrs on day of departure
Additional villa experiences
- Shopping service
- Bathroom amenities
An advance of Euro 3,000 for food and beverage expenses is payable on arrival in cash. Please note that the villa is 150 steps from the road so is not suitable for those with limited mobility.
Please note that there 4 extra beds can be added to the first floor bedrooms if required at an additional cost.
Please note for rentals of up to 16 people, the attic floor bedrooms will be closed off with the lower occupancy.
Please note our properties in Positano do not have private parking. If you are renting a car, you will need to use a private car park for approximately Euro 30 – Euro 50 per day depending on the size of the vehicle per day.
Tourist tax payable locally Euro 2.50 per person per day.
For any special celebration, there is an events fee to be paid locally depending on the number of guests and the services required.
A private air-conditioned taxi transfer from Naples airport can be arranged to meet your flights. Please ask your Travel Expert for further details. Please note that it is not possible to drive or to be dropped off adjacent to the villa, there are steps down to the villa. Porters are available to assist with luggage (€15 per piece between 0700 – 2200hrs, €20 per piece between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs, payable locally in cash) if required.
An English speaking Ground handler in Italy will be available by phone during your stay. Contact details will be sent with your travel documents.
Arrival from 16:00. Departure by 10:00.
Please refer to the Health & Safety pages on this website.
Get in touch
Need help planning your stay? Get in touch to discuss your requirements in detail.